Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a uniquesketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops – everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time – add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live’s flexible track routing and more all without interrupting your creative flow.
Ableton Live 9 new features
* Session automation: In Session View, automation can now be recorded in real time directly within clips. Automation can move together with clips between Arrangement and Session View.
* Find sounds fast: Live’s new browser puts all instruments, effects, samples, and plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders from anywhere on your computer, search as you type and navigate from the keyboard to find everything quickly.
* Discover new sounds: Live comes with a large selection (3,500 in the Suite edition) of production-ready sounds, which were carefully crafted with the help of over 40 artists, sound designers and engineers. All sounds feature Macro controls for fast access to their most meaningful, musical parameters.
* Get your sound right: Live’s studio effects have all been reworked for even better sound and usability. The Glue Compressor is a new effect – an authentic model of a legendary 1980s console bus compressor. EQ Eight has an audition mode for isolating frequencies and an expandable spectrum display. The Gate and Compressor effects feature a Gain Reduction view which shows changes in signal level over time.
* Extract music from samples: Live’s new Harmony, Melody and Drums To Midi tools extract natural-feeling MIDI directly from the favourite parts of your music collection. You can also sing, tap a rhythm, play any solo instrument, then use Melody or Drums to MIDI to turn your recordings into MIDI clips that you can edit and reuse with any sound.
* Edit the details: Transpose, reverse and stretch MIDI notes or warp clip automation and add curves to automation envelopes. New tools and an improved workflow allow fast and flexible editing of musical ideas.
* Max for Live – now in Suite: The Suite edition of Live 9 comes with Max for Live and its many unique instruments, effects and tools. Max for Live itself includes 24 new devices such as a convolution reverb, new drum synthesizer instruments, MIDI echo as well as reworked versions of classics such as Step Sequencer and Buffer Shuffler 2.
What’s new in Ableton Live 9.1.0:
*Added dual monitor support.
*When exporting audio, sample-rate conversion is now done using the high-quality SoX Resampler Library, resulting in higher quality exports when rendering to a lower sample rate.
*Live now uses multiple CPU cores when exporting audio and the normalisation process is faster than before.
*When exporting audio files from Live with the option “Create Analysis File” enabled, Live will now save warp markers with the .asd file, so that information about the original tempo and tempo changes are correctly reused when re-importing the audio file into Live later on.
*The ‘Export Audio / Video’ export dialog has been improved.
– It shows the same options whether launched from Session or Arrangement View.
– Some of the export settings have been regrouped to provide a better overview.
– “All Tracks” has been renamed to “Individual Tracks” in the “Rendered Track” chooser.
– The export dialog now shows information about the source and target sample rate.
*The “Open Recent Sets” menu now has a “Clear List” and “Remove Unavailable Sets” option.
*The menu item “Close Live Set” has been renamed to “Close Window”. It will now close any secondary window that is open. If no secondary window is open, it does nothing.
*The audio buffer size is now restricted to power-of-two values. Windows users should note that not all ASIO drivers support this and may still allow to use non power-of-two values. This can lead to a higher CPU load and higher latencies. Ableton recommends to always use power-of-two buffer sizes, i.e. 64, 128, 256, 512,… samples.
*Optimised default presets for Auto Filter, EQ Eight, Saturator, Tension, Simpler, Sampler, Analog, Operator, Electric.
*Added 10 new Simpler presets to the Core Library.
*Updated manuals, lessons, info texts and translations.
*Minor improvements for usage data reporting.
*When creating a new track by dragging an instrument to the clip/device drop area, Live would keep the last selected clip stand-by-selected. Now it moves the selection to the clip slot that matches the Session View’s crosshair.
– Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later (64 bit)
– Multicore processor
– 2 GB RAM
-3GB free disk space
Languages : English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Download Links Below:-
Part 1 : http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/81734063/file.html
Part 2 : http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/33435169/file.html
Part 3 : http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/94931402/file.html
Part 4 : http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/48071369/file.html
Password : byj_soft