Auslogics File Recovery a simple and effective to use program that is designed to restore accidentally deleted files and files lost due to virus attacks or system failures. With this program you can pull files from a failed flash media.
Features Of Auslogics File Recovery 5.3 Full & Final (LATEST):
Recover deleted files
Often we delete files and clean the basket, and then restore these files by conventional means Windows is impossible. In addition, there is always the risk of losing important information as a result of the actions of viruses or incorrect operation of a program. In any of these cases to come to the aid of your File Recovery – the program restores even hopelessly lost files.
• You do not need a lot of time to find the necessary files. File Recovery program allows you to specify the detailed search criteria. For example, you can specify the types of files and disks on which you want to search. If you remember, when the files have been changed for the last time, set a specific date range. If you are looking for a specific file and remember at least a part of its name, you can add it as a search criterion.
Search data on remote sections
• Even if you delete a partition, File Recovery can find and restore the files you want. This applies even to those parts of the disk that you have already taken under other sections. The program can also find files to a formatted disk. In cases where it was made only a quick format, there is a high probability of recovery.
• File Shredder – another useful feature of the program, which will be useful to anyone who wants to remove confidential information from disk quickly and permanently. Few people realize that usually files can be easily restored with the help of powerful programs such as Auslogics File Recovery, even if the Recycle Bin has been emptied. Files deleted using the File Shredder, can not be restored by any software.
Cleaning deleted files
• Unlike File Shredder, this tool deletes previously deleted conventional manner on the entire disc information. For greater security, Disk Wiper allows you to disable System Restore service. Since this service tracks changes in files, disabling it ensures that in the process of erasing the new copies of the files will not be created. Disk Wiper can also clean the end clusters and records in a table MFT.
Creating a disk image
• The program allows you to create a copy of your disk, keeping all the information in a single file – disk image. This feature is useful if you have deleted important files, but you do not have time to restore them and you want to continue to work on the computer. In this case, creating a copy of the disc, you preserve your lost files and can restore them directly from the disk image.
Support for various types of media
• Auslogics File Recovery supports the most common types of media. You can recover files that have been deleted from your computer, external hard drive or USB memory card. And thanks to the support of flash drives, you can recover photos and videos deleted from your camcorder or camera.
• Ability to preview files – another useful feature of the program File Recovery. With this feature, you can view pictures, photos, videos, text content and PDF documents directly in the program. This will allow you among the many files found only select dates and quickly restore them.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10