Deep Freeze Enterprise – program from the company Faronics, allowing to freeze the current state of the system. The application can safely recommend system administrators, whose job is to service the computer park libraries, schools, Internet cafes. There is nothing that will protect the system as Deep Freeze. The program is closely integrated with the operating system and records all changes made by the user, in a specially designated place on your hard drive. After rebooting the recording area is cleared and appears to the user absolutely clean system
You can install a variety of programs to run viruses, change system settings or delete system files and registry entries: after a reboot will be over by the changes. To access the control panel program, it is necessary to hold down the Shift key and double-click the right mouse button on the icon of Deep Freeze system tray.
Deep Freeze Enterprise 184.108.40.20600 Full & Final (LATEST) is tightly integrated with the operating system and records all changes made by the user, in a specially designated place on your hard drive. After rebooting the recording area is cleared and appears to the user absolutely pure system. You can install a variety of programs to run viruses, change system settings or delete system files and registry entries: after a reboot will be over by the changes.
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise 220.127.116.1100 Full & Final (LATEST) ensures computers are absolutely protected against unauthorized modifications, even if users have access to the system software and set up the parameters for this access rights for users are not limited.
Balance security and availability
Faronics Deep Freeze – a modern solution to achieve an effective balance between the security of workstations and their level of accessibility. User data and applications housed in an unprotected portion of the disk or disk segment, which can be placed freely documents, images, music, etc., while the system stability is maintained by Faronics Deep Freeze.
Faronics Deep Freeze offers flexible scheduling options that provide IT professionals the ability to create schedule automatic updates and maintenance. Configuring Faronics Deep Freeze allows you to update the system and anti-virus database at a fixed time, using the control panel Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise or any third-party preferred management system. Faronics Deep Freeze app is intended for IT administrators, network computers serving libraries, schools, Internet cafes.
• 100% recovery and restart.
• password protection and complete security.
• Secure multiple hard drives and segments.
Integration and interoperability:
• Support for multiple platforms.
• Compatibility fast user switching off.
• Supports SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives.
• General Setup for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2012, 8.
• Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, basic and dynamic disks.
• Language support: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
• Optional hidden installation for rapid network deployment.
• The option to deploy on multiple workstations as part of the main image.
• Installation of a workstation / code, including DFC.
Editions Faronics Deep Freeze:
• Deep Freeze Enterprise – solution for enterprise systems with a large number of computers. Provides a single management console allows you to centrally control the “freezing” of configurations, undo changes and downloading Windows updates for each computer network. Component Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator allows you to set passwords, assign a “freeze” at the same time for more than one computer, create a job for workstations and t. N. Module Customization Code ensures that unauthorized administrators do not have access to the configuration.
• Deep Freeze Server – server protection program Windows and Mac without reducing their functionality. Editorial images creates server configurations and unwanted changes can restore the operating system to its original state by simply rebooting. The decision comes in two editions: Standard (1 – 5 servers on the network) and Enterprise (centralized management of “freezing” of multiple servers).