Image Line Deckadance – mixing application for a DJ, who works as a standalone program OR as a VSTi plugin inside your favorite host. Image Line Deckadance itself can also host any VST compatible software synthesizer or effect. You can control the Image Line Deckadance, using most (if not all) existing midi keyboards, time codes for systems with vinyl CDs. Image-Line – a company that is behind Deckadance, has more than 10 years of experience in writing software and audio controls, such as FL Studio. When creating Deckadance not only consulted with di-Jay, but Deckadance was written by DJ (Argu) for DJs. Thus, it will take your DJing to the higher level.
Main features of Image Line Deckadance 2.42 DVS Edition Full & Final (LATEST):
High-quality audio processing
2 decks available for downloading MP3, WAV or OGG files
Flexible settings monitoring
Flexible crossfader modes
Seamless bit jump function
Button automatic synchronization
Button to automatically switch to the basic tempo mix
Fine adjustment of the pitch
The number of playlist with unlimited data
Support drag and drop music from external OLE applications
Fully editable reluper
Working as a standalone program or as a VST plug-in
Support for general MIDI control
Native support for remote DJ controllers
And many other possibilities
Here are some key features of Image Line Deckadance 2.42 DVS Edition Full & Final (LATEST):
· 64-bit DSP, high quality processing.
· 2 decks capable of loading MP3 (Id3v1 & v2), FLAC, M4a (iTunes), WMA, WAV, AIFF and OGG.
· AufTAKT tempo analysis, for perfect syncronization.
· 12 outputs (6 x Stereo): master mix, monitor, deck a, deck b more.
· Seamless Looping / Cueing.
· Unique Loop and Leap feature.
· Unique Reverse and Leap feature.
· Flexible monitoring options: pre-fader listener level, phone split.
· Switch / VUmeters for all elements.
· Flexible crossfader modes (linear or curved w / curve adjustment).
· Seamless ‘beat jump’ functions.
· -36dB To 12dB Low / Mid / High EQ range control. Band kill, -48dB.
· Auto-Sync buttons.
· Auto-Slave to main tempo / host tempo button.
· Auto Beat-Sync playback start.
· Precise pitch control.
· Crossfader embedded VU meter, auto-transition & transformer.
· 3 Band EQ with 3 Band killer buttons.
· Deck accurate pitchbend slow / fast control.
· Deck downbeat shift control.
· Tempo tracking switches (for tracks with variable tempo).
· Internal torque simulation with realistic mouse scratch / hold.
· Processor: Intel PIII 1 GHz or Althon XP 1.4 GHz.
· Memory: 512Mb RAM.
· Hard Disk Space: 200MB free space.
· Sound Card: DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
Title: Image Line Deckadance
Distribution License: ShareWare